crx coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89crxzc

I provide inspiration!
i put a set of coilovers on my car. the spring rates and size were all the same. i installed them correctlly but the rear end sits lower than the front. i also installed new shocks ensuring that i wouldnt have sagging. i was also told that the front springs have to seat and it might take a little while, is this true? any help would be appreciated thanks.

Sounds like you mixed the springs up... What brand are they?

If you've driven the car since you put the suspension on, there is no more settling left to do.

Did you buy a brand name set or the $40 set on ebay....cuz if u got the ebay set....oh yeah...but just wait like a month or so.....and watch that car keep getting more slammed! haha...

actually the are dropzones which retail for 249, i didnt pay that much for them. they told me to take of the bottom front perch? i dont know about that.

Yeah....i removed mine....but thats upto you....you can always adjust the rear to sit up some to level it out! but its ur choice. How do the dropzones ride? is it much harsher than stock?

Yeah....i removed mine....but thats upto you....you can always adjust the rear to sit up some to level it out! but its ur choice. How do the dropzones ride? is it much harsher than stock?

actually they ride real nice and the handling difference is amazing.

Awsome! I may half to check into a set of those...my ride seems to be quiet stiff

Awsome! I may half to check into a set of those...my ride seems to be quiet stiff

yeah that seems to be the problem with most coilover. quick note you can get the coilovers off of ebay, make sure you buy them from urban import or you wont get the real thing and they aro$100 shipped. thats a savings of 149 dollars off retail.

Back