crx d16z6 zc motor 1/4 mile time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Travisl

I have a 91 crx dx with a d16z6 zc motor swap i was wondering if any one knew wat it could run in a 1/4 mile.I have headers and a test pipe and intake thats all. I got beat by a b20 crx si with a b16 tranny should i be quicker than the si. the si has headers, intake, exhaust and its lowerd and both have no rear interior.

dose the b16 tranny help and i was wondering cause he has 126 hp and i have 130 but it could help that he has 133 tq and i have a dx tranny auto which gears are shorter

the torque of the b20 is whats getting you that and the better tranny.

thats wat i thought but he beat me bad by like 5 cars cheap ebay headers and exhaust i dont know if its tuned

k i have another question i raced my brothers ek with an ex swap when were on the highway he pulls a car ahead then i hit vtec and shoot pass is that also right

Last edited:
well his tranny is a bit shorter but i think thats just gonna come down to a drivers race

my 4th gear is were i get him cause i stay in vtec for a long time and my car is an auto with dx tranny

i am but right now its my only car and i don't know how to drop the staring collium i have everything but the manual bracket

Auto tranny's are suck. The reason you're getting beat by that Si is because the gearing on that B16 tranny. My LS swapped EK ran a 14.6 with decent tires and a B16 tranny.

Column? Wasn't aware this had to be dropped for an auto-manual conversion..?

Back