CRX differences???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BfastSOHfast

Ok guys! I'm gonna buy a CRX... and I know it's gonna be an HF... all I need to know is the differences between the year models? Like... are there any differences between the 88-89 and 90-91?? I'm looking for ALL the differences!!! Any info, advice, or a site that lists the differences would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I'll be dropping in a JDM B16.

ill name everthing i can list off the top of my head:

weight- 88-89 are slightly lighter then the 90-91
corner lights- 88-89 have screws on the outside that hold them to the fender, where 90-91 are bolted to the funder under the hood
taillights- i dont really know how to explain it, but they are different, they look better too IMO. just look at them you will see the difference
headlights- slight differences in size and/or mounting position
bumper lights- 88-89 had all amber lenses, 90-91 had clear lenses with amber on the inside, also not compatable between thee years, the size is slightly different
horsepower- i think the 90-91 had a little more hp, but that doesnt matter if you wanna swap the engine

there might be some other differences but i cant think of anymore

Yep GSRCRXsi pretty much sum it all. I have a b16a for sale if you're interested.You should see it at the classified section ;)

also is 90-91 you can find four wheel disk brakes which is a good thing to have if your plannin on stopping as fast as your startin

Originally posted by rextc@Sep 25 2003, 08:39 PM
also is 90-91 you can find four wheel disk brakes which is a good thing to have if your plannin on stopping as fast as your startin

only on the si model, hes asking about hf

Back