Crx Disc Brake Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sub95

have a 90 dx crx with rear drums, found a 87ish acura integra with rear disc brakes everything is there, will it fit? and if so what do i need off of it?

thanks

The older integra brakes will NOT fit on the crx. what u need to do is either find a 90-91 crx si with rear disc breaks and swap them off of there onto ur crx., or u could find some rear trailing arms from a 90-93 integra and swap the spindles off of the integra trailing arms and put them onto ur old trailing arms after u take ur drum spindles off. the whole trailing arm for the newer crx si will fit but the trailing arm from the integra will not fit becasue it is a 1/2 to long and thats why u would have to swap the spindles...

If u get a 87 and older civic/crx then those rear breaks from ur 87 integra will fit on those, but not on ur crx..

so I take it I only need the spindle/hub,rotor,calipers,master cylinder off a 90 acura integra i foundone he wants $200.00 for everthing the whole rear end.
thanks

Back