1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRX Disc Brake conversion

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by LSCRX, Sep 19, 2006.

1. LSCRX

LSCRX New Member

Hello All,
    I am new to the forum and HAVE TRIED the search to find my answers with no success. I am in the process of swaping a 97 LS motor into my 88 CRX DX. I want to upgrade brakes and put intgera disc brakes on my CRX, my question is if i use integra brakes does that mean i can use integra (B series) axles as well? If not what axles would i use? I think this is my only holdup on my swap. I am going Hasport mount kit (w/ hydro conversion & shift linkage) and from obd 2 to 1 coversion. Is there anything else i am forgeting? :confused:
  2. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

North Pole, AK
    The axles will be compatible if you are using the integra spindles/hubs. if ur just tryin to adapt the integra rotor and caliper to ur crx stuff, ur probly gonna run into problems. I'd try to get the whole spindle/hub/rotor/caliper/axles setup from the integra. If you can adapt it at the ball joint and where the strut mounts, you'll be using the axles that came with the motor.
Draft saved Draft deleted