1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRX Disc Brake conversion

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by LSCRX, Sep 19, 2006.

1. LSCRX

LSCRX New Member

Hello All,
    I am new to the forum and HAVE TRIED the search to find my answers with no success. I am in the process of swaping a 97 LS motor into my 88 CRX DX. I want to upgrade brakes and put intgera disc brakes on my CRX, my question is if i use integra brakes does that mean i can use integra (B series) axles as well? If not what axles would i use? I think this is my only holdup on my swap. I am going Hasport mount kit (w/ hydro conversion & shift linkage) and from obd 2 to 1 coversion. Is there anything else i am forgeting? :confused:

2. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

The axles will be compatible if you are using the integra spindles/hubs. if ur just tryin to adapt the integra rotor and caliper to ur crx stuff, ur probly gonna run into problems. I'd try to get the whole spindle/hub/rotor/caliper/axles setup from the integra. If you can adapt it at the ball joint and where the strut mounts, you'll be using the axles that came with the motor.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted