crx doors wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
looking for some crx doors. preferably rio red. i might be willing to settle for black but no other colors please. must be good condition on the outside with all trim. and must fit a 91 CRX Si. i dont really care about the internals of the door, i can swap that stuff over from my existing doors, but the more it includes the better. i REALLY need new doors. after my crx was stolen and they ripped off the WW kit, it left the doors looking terrible. and its probably cheaper to just buy new doors then to try and get work done on the existing ones. so let me know if anyone has anything.

have mercy on me. this is what i have to deal with now :(

gallery_1242_98_1105051815.jpg

I have both doors from a 90. They were red, but I stripped them to bare metal and got rid of any little rust spots that were forming so now they are in red primer. I've talked to you about something before so you know I'm only about 1-1.5hrs. north of you so you can pick them up. Let me know at partz_man@verizon.net.

Ken

emailing you as i type this. are you the guy from philly? near king of prussia mall? if its you then i picked up some CRX Si rims from you right?

You should have bought mine from me late last year... I had 2 pairs of doors that I pretty much gave away.

i have 2 red doors complete with everything in good conidtion..make a offer dont have pics dont have time with my bussiness to take them come pick them up i live in ny the doors are almost perfect just alittle weathered give me a call 845-401-8559

what year are the doors from. and im not gona buy without pics. take a few mins to take some pics. what part of NY are you in? how much you looking to get?

really dont have time too take pics i will if i can when i get a chance...if u still want them when i get pics.. then fine but i dont know on the price..make a offer when u see the pics..

im not trying to be an ass or discredit you or anything, its just for my own security. where in NY are the doors located? id really like pics soon. just take a camera to work with you, snap some shots and load them up when you get home. also what year are the doors from? all the trim included in them? if they are really in great condition i WANT them. what all is included on the doors? anyway you can hold them so no one takes them off the lot? anyone on this site that can vouce for you? let me know thanks.

yeah there is a few people who can vouch im doing u a favor i dont care about the doors i just junk them i hold them for a few and if they dont sell i bring them to the junkyard..i have a camera..i dont work i work for myself at the lot..i live on it its my house i live on around 7 acres of cars...when i get a chance i will take some pics i think there off a older crx not sure though..i just happend to see them the other day..

well please get some pics. they must be off an 90-91 to work. if they are first gen crx doors they wont work.

do they look like this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33642

dont worry about the color or the fact that they are the jdm ones, is this the same style of door? do the doors you have have seat belts in the doors?

to be honest im not sure..i will have to check when i get home..there red in mint conidtion there alittle weathered but i will get pics when i can no prob..i dont think there is seatbelts on them..they must be pillar mounted doors..

just check for me :) cause even if its the right generation, i believe that if they dont have the seatbelts in the doors they wont work either. ill double check that too.

I have a Red '91 Crx Si with the doors still on it.
I am planning to send it to the junkyard soon.
Doors are still in good shape, if you are interested.
I am located in Ithaca,NY.
Pics:
First 2 pics are Driver door

Passenger Door(Sorry the car is kinda boxed in by another Crx.

I do have the trim piece that goes along the bottom of the passenger door.
Lemme know what you think.

As for vouchers,i have a very good rating on ebay,hybrid-eg5.
If you want them lemme know so i can plan when to take them off and get rid of the shell.

can i get some pics of the inside of the doors as well? whats with the plastic bag? they still have the seatbelts? what happened to the mirrors? they look pretty good, my only concern is the rust on the drivers door. i could probably fix the rust but there might be a lot more. You're about 5 1/2 hours away from me, i could probably make the trip to save on shipping. how much would you want for them?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 4 2005, 03:54 PM
can i get some pics of the inside of the doors as well? whats with the plastic bag? they still have the seatbelts? what happened to the mirrors? they look pretty good, my only concern is the rust on the drivers door. i could probably fix the rust but there might be a lot more. You're about 5 1/2 hours away from me, i could probably make the trip to save on shipping. how much would you want for them?
[post=469278]Quoted post[/post]​

To answer your ?'s...
1.The plastic bag covers the hole where the sunroof was.(Sold it)
2.Yes they still have seatbelts attached.
3.Mirrors i sold awhile back
4.As for the rust they are in pretty good shape and not rotten thru at all.It is all just started to bubble surface rust.

More pics soon...

sounds good. so far your at the top of my list. how much would you want for them? and do the window work and nothing is broken with any of the mechanisms in the door? IE key lock, door handles, window cranks and so on.

Yes everything worked fine,windows are not broken,all mechanisms work fine..The window cranks and speaker covers i no longer have either(sold them too)I parted the ENTIRE car out and What you see of the car is basically what is left of it.I drove it as a beater and ended up parting it out when i was done with it.

More pics...
Looks like worst area of rust (driver door)

As far as price,make me an offer.I dunno what to even ask for them.

did those doors used to be white? whats with the white on the drivers door? and holy lifesize pics man, LOL. its cool. i appreciate the fast responses and pictures. shows honesty. I'm gonna PM you with my price offer. sending PM now.

Back