^^*crx Drag Car*^^

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys so i got rid of my single cam ef hatch, and now all i have is a b20 vtec eg. I miss my ef because i always had projects, or somethin to do to it....so i got to thinkin that i wanted to buy like a $300 crx shell and have a budget build for basically a full drag car/weekend warrior
i was wanting to use a d-series motor, since i can find them dime a dozen and if built right, on boost it can be a fairly quick set up
the reason for posting this, is i was wanting to know what the best d-series motor combo would be for a boost application in a crx, basically i was wanting to built a strong longblock, maybe using varies d-series rods, heads, pistons, crank
also i was wanting to use a cable tranny, but i can still bolt up a hydralic tranny block, right?
alright well any suggestions on what parts to use for a cheap boost build will be greatly appreciated
thanks

Yes, a cable transmission will bolt up to a 92-up block, you just have to use a clutch designed for the car that the transmission came out of.

Search for the posts Ive created, I'm currently building a sohc non-vtec drag crx. it should give you an idea where to start.

Back