Crx Dual Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

I am makin a custom 2 1/4" exhaust for my crx right now... i saw those mufflers with dual exhaust that sopposively fit on a CRX, are they any good.. what to they look like... i juss want the look of dual exhaust... should i make on myself...? any suggestions?
neon_exhaust.jpg

exhaust.jpg

Looks like pacesetter.So you take the shittiness of pacesetter and multiply that by the uselessness of dual exhaust on a four banger and you come out with an extraordinary waste of money.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 28 2003, 02:37 PM
Looks like pacesetter.So you take the shittiness of pacesetter and multiply that by the uselessness of dual exhaust on a four banger and you come out with an extraordinary waste of money.

:lol:

Fuck you ricer. Why the fuck would you want duals in the first place. Sorry but I am tired of stupid shit on crx's.

Also wut is not a word. It is WHAT.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 28 2003, 04:37 PM

:werd: :tisk: :kick:

Originally posted by jeff@Apr 28 2003, 10:30 PM
Fuck you ricer. Why the fuck would you want duals in the first place. Sorry but I am tired of stupid shit on crx's.

:eek: Harsh man...do you drive his car, do you pay for his mods, or do you just like putting people down for liking stuff you don't?

:ph34r: :slap:

Peace, Theron <_<

let the tard buy it. Ok, pacesetter is a fine company, they stand behind their products. And dual exhausts = more flow. So why not buy it? Next time I see this stupid shit, I will recommend that they buy it, and everyone else should, too. I am tired of seeing this bullshit from "keyboard racers" (thanks Chet :)) Let them waste their money on crap like this. It's going to be a long ass night, but hopefully as more and more drinks enter my body, I will become nice.

and i thought it was bad when I started seein "Crapaliers" with dual exhausts.....As a fellow CRX owner, I say go for it, strictly because if someday we're next to eachother in traffic, My car will look 999,999,999 times better than yours!

Originally posted by 1991AccoLudeCoupe+Apr 28 2003, 11:35 PM-->
@Apr 28 2003, 10:30 PM

:eek: Harsh man...do you drive his car, do you pay for his mods, or do you just like putting people down for liking stuff you don't?

:ph34r: :slap:

Peace, Theron <_<

You are a tool. I am sick of ricers like you guys. You are the people who give real Honda enthuasists a bad name. People like you make me want to sell my CRX.

Please shorten your fucking signature, thank you.

Originally posted by jeff@Apr 29 2003, 01:13 AM
Please shorten your fucking signature, thank you.

eh fuck it
i did it for him

and jeff dont worry too much about the ricers ... yes they give hondas a bad name .... but they draw the cop attention away from us :)

rice on fucktards

Yeah but they get annoying when they have to rev up their fart can just becuase they see my crx. That or they try to show off by trying to spin their tires or doing other stupid stuff just to get my attention becuase I drive a basically stock looking CRX. It just gets old after a while.

Like I told Steve, ricers need to be shown that they are ugly and slow, just smoke em from 0-60, and they will learn that there dual exhausts actually take away horsepower, and that a carbon fiber wing, does not in fact help your FWD car.

just shoot the fuckers
fuck em
or you could simply unroll the window, look over, hauck up a good one, and fire a nice juicy clam on their window... or them if their window is down

perhaps if you carry around bottles of urine to pelt them with....... hmmmmmmmmmm <_<

lol, I should do that, but its kind of hard to for the two ricers who do it everyday outside of my work. Nother ricer thing that pisses me off, this conversation has happened 3 times to me
Ricer: yO how much do you want for your car.
Me: Its not for sale
Ricer: yO how much do you want for your car.
Me: Its not for sale
Ricer; yO How much do you want for it.
Me: 4000 dollars ( I say this because I don't want to sell it but if they giver me 4gs for it they can fucking have it)
Ricers: Thats too much, that thing would look good with a body kit.
Me: fucking ricers.

im sure im not the only 1 that realizes jeff is an idiot. somone just asked a simple question and you just shit your pants. people come on here to learn. thats why people ask. they dont come on here to hear shit like this from idiots like you.

Well, we get irritated when we see this stupid bullshit 30 times a day...and get IM'd/PM'ed 20 times a day.
yourthread.jpg

Originally posted by onetyme_sam@May 2 2003, 01:08 AM
im sure im not the only 1 that realizes jeff is an idiot. somone just asked a simple question and you just shit your pants. people come on here to learn. thats why people ask. they dont come on here to hear shit like this from idiots like you.

GO away you fucking ricer. People who have been into the Honda scene like I have been for 6 years get sick of fucking ricers like you and stud4u. This is a tech board which was started because we hate ricers.

Back