crx dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx dx

I have a 88 crx dx and i'm going to start doing a swap on it, but i'm having trouble finding out what kind of axels to use i know that in the passerger side i'm going to use a 90 and up integra axels but in the driver side i don't have no idea what kind axels to use. by the way i'm swapping a b16a2 with a hydrolic trns it came from a 2000 honda civic Si. it's a usdm not a jdm. So please if someone can help me i been watting for a long time.:(

say man your going to need to convert your car from dpfi to mpfi first. Then your also going to need to convert your hydro tranny to a cable tranny. And im not too sure what kind of axles your going to need. I did pretty much the same swap in my crx but a friend of mine gave me the axles to use.

hey whatz up man u r the first one to post me something, im new to this site and im bearly learning to use, so thanks for the info but theres something i don't get what do u mean when u sead that i have to convert from bdpfi to mpfi. By the way today i started taking off my old motor and by tomorrow i going to done taking off, but i ran to a problem i allready disconnect everything but i can't take the shift linkage off:confused:, how can u take that off? tomorrow im going to take some pics of what im doing and going to send them to u so you could what im doing. laterz man thanks for the info hit me back if u could help with what i sead above.

What is your goal to run na or FI. ANd b16a2 and hydro whoa you will have a lot of work
to turn to obd2 and cable to hydro Good luck you can do it!

Back