1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crx dx

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by crx dx, Aug 7, 2007.

1. crx dx

crx dx New Member

I have a 88 crx dx and i'm going to start doing a swap on it, but i'm having trouble finding out what kind of axels to use i know that in the passerger side i'm going to use a 90 and up integra axels but in the driver side i don't have no idea what kind axels to use. by the way i'm swapping a b16a2 with a hydrolic trns it came from a 2000 honda civic Si. it's a usdm not a jdm. So please if someone can help me i been watting for a long time.:(

2. 2006crxtuner

2006crxtuner New Member

say man your going to need to convert your car from dpfi to mpfi first. Then your also going to need to convert your hydro tranny to a cable tranny. And im not too sure what kind of axles your going to need. I did pretty much the same swap in my crx but a friend of mine gave me the axles to use.

3. crx dx

crx dx New Member

hey whatz up man u r the first one to post me something, im new to this site and im bearly learning to use, so thanks for the info but theres something i don't get what do u mean when u sead that i have to convert from bdpfi to mpfi. By the way today i started taking off my old motor and by tomorrow i going to done taking off, but i ran to a problem i allready disconnect everything but i can't take the shift linkage off:confused:, how can u take that off? tomorrow im going to take some pics of what im doing and going to send them to u so you could what im doing. laterz man thanks for the info hit me back if u could help with what i sead above.

4. spinninhonda

spinninhonda New Member

grind the ends off and when you go to put it back on just run a bolt

5. 1988hondacrxsiR1

1988hondacrxsiR1 Banned

What is your goal to run na or FI. ANd b16a2 and hydro whoa you will have a lot of work
    to turn to obd2 and cable to hydro Good luck you can do it!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted