crx engine swap..biggest engine please helpp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxhoppa

crx project
hey i gutta 90 crx witta 1.5 sohc non vtech and i wanna do an engine swap.. i waz thiknin of puttin a b18 in it or a 2.3 sohc non vtech that one outt of an accord but im not sure yet i want sumethin that i culd pretty much juss drop in liike without any cutting and stuff so yea help me out please watz the biggest/best engine i could put in it without cutting?

hey man, is you crx dpfi or mpfi ??? if its not mpfi you will need to do some rewiring to start with, but if its mpfi you be ahead of the game ... you can put a motor as big as a h22 or h23 in it and be okay, you need to change motor mounts and the axles will need to be changed as well, but it can be done ,,,, good luck ...

if you want vtech then buy a phone.. if you want vtec (notice the non existence of the "h" at the end) then do some research and buy a setup within your budget. 90 crx 1.5l = dpfi, obd0. read up on some swaps and figure out what you want. bigger is not always better.. the crx is small car, so it doesnt take much to make it fun to drive. so to get yourself started.. go here: https://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/engine-swaps-101-a-29052/ or find the search button at the top of the page like everyone else.

Back