CRX Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

I'm looking a non-rice catback exhuast for 1990 CRX HF (I know, its an HF, but its getting a b16 swap during spring break then it will be fast....er). I want something low and non weed whacker like but not too expensive. I was thinking about $500 max. What do you guys suggest? Where should I buy from?

Thanks
-Kai

dynomax super turbo. its what ive got on my crx and i love it. its got a low throaty sound and it looks stock. its also a high performance muffler. i also have 2.25" cat-back piping. total cost for the muffler, piping and install was $120. this was just a year ago.

you can check out the muffler here:
http://www.dynomax.com

there is a sound sample of that muffler on a civic too.

If you can find one on special, I really like our GReddy cat-back (they're over $500 normally.) Not knocking them, but I've never liked Thermal - they tend to sound raspy. The Dynomax option is a good one too.

Brian

BTW, the pep boys out here just started selling the dynomax super turbo and they offer mandrel bent piping! i dont know what they charge though. i had mine done at a small local muffler shop.

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Dec 3 2003, 06:19 AM
BTW, the pep boys out here just started selling the dynomax super turbo and they offer mandrel bent piping! i dont know what they charge though. i had mine done at a small local muffler shop.

I asked around at a few Pep Boys in Dallas/Houston/Austin, and they don't have mandrel benders... maybe it's just yours.

Back