CRX exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboRex90

Golden EG
Ok guy need some opinions. I need to get a new exhaust, i have a 2 1/2'' custom one but i blew off my muffler with antilag.. haha anyways. So i wanna get a whole new exhaust cuz the previous one was a POS. I just put a bunch of money to restore the "stock" look to my CRX and had it repainted etc and wanted an exhaust that looks "stock" but still gives good flow and sounds deep and good. Any brands? or ideas? I dont want a 3" muffler, but i dont want the stock 1 1/2" exhaust either.

Thanks

i have the invidia catback on mine and it sounds amazing.
nice rasp with good bass, not too ricy.

check it out on you tube

Run a Mgnaflow system. You can buy a nice round body muffler for a resonator and an oval bady for the main muffler. If you hunt around the internet you can find them for about $60-$70 each. Take them to an exhaust shop and have them bend up some pipe and weld it all up. It wioll work great and sound pretty damn good. and if done right will look stock except for the larger diameter pipe.

Vibrant Performance stealth black muffler in 2 1/2" inlet. Great sound, cheap, and somewhat stealthy looking. Can't beat it.

Pacesetter has a good straight through system. Got one for my prelude. Looks stock. And its 2-1/2 inch also. Mine came black with crome tips. Looks and sounds nice!!

kteller makes awesome exhaust setups..they look stock as hell but perform great...

I have a magnaflow and it sounds really good, mild but still sounds great and not raspy. I was just using the stock resonator though, don't know how it would sound otherwise...

ive looked into pacesetter and they sound bad. Magnaflow make a "stock" looking exhaust?

yes..kteller makes exhausts for several applications...they are the closest thing to stock other than stock..that ive ever seen

Back