crx front bumpers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93vicb16a2

WHATS CRACKIN??
anyone know if a stock 88-91 crx front bumper will bolt onto a 91 vic hatch. Do I need all the front sheetmetal? Looks like I can remove the metal valance under the headlights. Anyone dunnit?

Quoted post[/post]]
anyone know if a stock 88-91 crx front bumper will bolt onto a 91 vic hatch. Do I need all the front sheetmetal? Looks like I can remove the metal valance under the headlights. Anyone dunnit?
ft bumpers should be the same. cause the bodykit ft bumpers fit on crx's and hatch's

you must be kidding all 88-91 civic head lights are the same they just have diff brackets for the corner light mounts corner lights are diff they cut at diff angles bumpers should be the same they just look diff

They're quite a bit different. The fender brackets are different. The bumper supports are different. The middle attachment is completely different...

It can be done, but it's some trial and error work.

+1....different

look on the Wings West site, Civic's and CRX's have different part numbers for the front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts. The only things that are the same are the door caps

Front bumper (including the reinforcement), fenders, corner lights, and radiator support are all different between the 2.

they are different.. my buddy picked up a front bumper for his CRX and we couldnt figure out why it wouldnt fit.. then i realized it was for a hatch

Quoted post[/post]]
they are different.. my buddy picked up a front bumper for his CRX and we couldnt figure out why it wouldnt fit.. then i realized it was for a hatch
agreed....i was told the reason the crx and the civic front bumpers are the same is cuz the civic has a filter piece in between the bumper and hood,headlights and fenders hope that tiny bit of info was helpfull and not too late

Back