1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crx gass tank

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by TITO.CIVIC, Jun 11, 2009.

1. TITO.CIVIC

TITO.CIVIC New Member

Ok b20 members I have a 1988 crx si and I have to bring the fuel tank down so I can change the pump. But ill like to know if is posible that I can use a ef fuel tank? And if I don't have to change all the lines to do that.thanks

2. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Your 88 Si is an EF.. So through your jumbled confusing version of english, I'll assume you are asking if you can use the stock fuel tank for your B20 swap. If that is the question then yes, you can. No swapping or modification or anything necessary.

3. TITO.CIVIC

TITO.CIVIC New Member

No that's no what I'm asking. In orther for me to take the fuel pump out of my crx I have to take off the tank.but the civic ef have the pump right under the back seat.so ill like to know if I can swap the tank to the civic ef and what do I have to do.

4. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

Your thinking EGs (92-95 Civics) they have the fuel pump under the seat. The EFs (88-91 Civics and CRXs) wether it be a Civic or CRX you have to drop the tank to get to it.

5. HATCHET_HONDA

HATCHET_HONDA scottie fizzle

word...done it 5 times now

6. BrokenRex

BrokenRex New Member

you're thinking of either an EG or an EK tank. your crx IS an EF. and your answer is no, the EG or EK tank will not bolt up to your crx. you could "make" it fit, but it's really not worth the hassle. pull the tank and put a walbro pump in there. you'll never need to replace it again as long as you own the car.

7. HATCHET_HONDA

HATCHET_HONDA scottie fizzle

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted