CRX Gets totaled in canada

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RFHOMI2U

Ok, my crx got totaled in canada last weekend on my way back from the N9 CRX meet. anybody who was there, I had the metalflake black crx. N-e ways, on the way back, still on the canadian side, some old guy goes through the rear end of my car when I was completely stopped. Due to the money I am getting from insurance, I have been looking at a new crx. Just out of curiosity, heres the one I'm thinking of. The body looks straight, and I have an LS turbo i'm swapping. So i don't care what's under the hood.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4&category=6255

what do you guys think??? I think it looks nice. I have plenty of JDM goodies left over from the last rex to make me happy so i can get it nice.

looks good. and at the price its at, its not a bad price either.

on a side note, the seller is selling it because his daughter cant drive a 5 speed....why cant they fucking teach her too? lazy ass parents i swear...

The Car looks good to me. But... brown :blink: ???? Well, everybody has their color.

It looks like a chameleon color, not bad IMO. I kind of think the burgundy gives it a little character. :D

That car is pretty nice and the price is right. I would buy it.

Back