crx got alittle messed up yo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
driving down the street tonight unregistered and all of the sudden the front tire starts to skid. i pull to the side and hit the brakes. right now the right side is tilted down. get out and see the passenger side front tire straight out to the right. im like wtf!! i started to get alittle scared knowing that i did not have a plate on my car. so i have my girlfriend pull up real close in her car and call a tow truck. while waiting a cop pulls up and asked if everthing is ok we say yup and he drives a way. then i start looking to find out what the fuck happend and find out that the lower ball joint nut came off. so i fucked the axle up (lifetime warrenty) and fender is fucked up. so remember when putting new axles in to tighten all the bolts.
:bangdesk: :bangdesk: :bangdesk: :doh:

shit man. that sucks.

are you going to be at sundays autocross? :)

i thought for sure it was all f ed up. i popped my hood first to see if the shock pulled right out from the top

I had my driver side lower ball joint pop out on my Accord on the highway while banking a turn to the left at 120km/h. The driveshaft ripped out and ripped apart the oilpan and not to mention that left front suspension. From then on, I'm paranoid about making sure all ball joints are in mint condition and all bolts/nuts associated with them are tightened down ;)

Back