CRX help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ky'sCRX

i got a 89 with a b16. I had a delsol and somebody hit me so i got a litttle money to spend, and was thinking about a turbo but want keep a\c, and dont want to use a fmu, is there any chips to use.

Any help would be great, i probly have more ?'s but cant think of them right now

How much do you have to spend? Full-Race makes a manifold that keeps the A/C I think, but is over $1000. There are a number of other manifolds you could get, but realize they'll be costly. You probably already know this, but stay away from cheap tubular manifolds like OBX and SSAutoChrome etc.

For tuning you can run CROME or Uberdata. they might require switching to obd1, I'm not sure. Do a search on them and see what you can find.

i got another ? the reason i bought the car was it was cheap and a rust free car. i only paid 2200 for it. it just had a b16 put in it, and the kid i bought it from couldnt drive a stick so he sold after haveing it a 2 days. but now say i'm just setting in the drive way listing to the radio and i turn on the map light the radio stops the for a second and comes right back on. is there ground messed up some where, and if it is where the mostly likely place would it be

Back