1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crx hf 89

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by chowder, Jan 30, 2006.

1. chowder

chowder Junior Member

wondering if anybody knew what wiring you need to do for a 91 b18a in a crx hf 89.i have the original wiring harness and im told that u need to do some wiring from the ecu to the motor.does this sound wright?if so please help with diagram or another wiring diagram.thanks .chowder

2. jlicrx

jlicrx Senior Member

since the HF was already MPFI, you won't need to do any wiring to the engine - use your HF engine harness - it should plug right in to everything - you will have a connector on the HF harness that isn't used - it went to the EGR valve - the vacuum lines for the B18A are similar to the HF - the HF has a couple of things for the EGR in the control box on the firewall that have vacuum lines to them - you won't need the ones for EGR, just the MAP and purge solenoid - use the PR4 OBD0 ECU

you will need to swap out your front knuckles/hubs for ones from 88-91 Civic/CRX DX or Si in order to use the Integra axles

3. chowder

chowder Junior Member

i already did the integra brake swap.and i used the integra map sensor and vacume purge bracket and extended the wiring to the vac module.can i use a chiped 90 ecu?

4. jlicrx

jlicrx Senior Member

yes you can

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted