Crx hf manifold with turbo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
I have for sale one HF manifold off an EW4 first gen CRX, one tdo5h volvo turbo, and one adapter plate for HF manifold to turbo conversion...

The turbo has approx 115K, can get odo pick from junkyard if needed to confirm mileage... volvo was smacked in the rear. very little shaft play and i saw no oil in the volvo intercooler, or the turbo charge lines coming off the compressor housing...

so i'm asking for 200 but price is negotiable.

200 is already less than i paid for this stuff, but since i don't have an EW4 motor anymore i have no use for it...

the plate alone cost me about 75 bucks, not sure if i got raped, or if machine work just costs that much... turbo cost me 150 plus tax, and the manifold was another 50...

i believe the HF manifold will bolt to any 1984 or 1985 - 1987 civic/crx.
I also believe you can use the adapter plate and turbo on the newer 4 port HF manifold for 88 and up civic/crx's. but i cannot guarantee the adaptor plate will bolt to the newer hf manifold without some modification...

so if you would just like the adaptor plate and the turbo i will adjust the price accordingly.

also have a probe front mount intercooler that can be sold with or seperatly, but i would prefer to keep it...

pics can be posted tomorrow at your request...

i also have any information you would need to complete this turbo "kit"...

I am located near kingston, ny... about halfway on thruway between NYC and albany... pickup or local delivery prefered, but will ship if you know of a good reliable company, buyer to pay shipping if they choose that option...

Back