CRX HF multi port VS LS multi port??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

78civic

Good morning.
I've read tons on the "dual port" injection conversion but haven't read much of anything IF the crx "HF" engine wiring is plug and play with the stock LS/DA 90-93 integra wiring since the HF is multi port injection already..

So, Can I just plug in a Integra PR-4 ecu or modified one (say, P-28) or is there any other electrical mods that need to be accomplished?

I've even seen the differences between the HF wires here:https://hondaswap.com/reference-materials/ecu-pinouts-28667/
BUT, mine is a '89.. It there differences with that particular year?

Thanks. E

Last edited:
you can plug the OBD0 PR4 ECU into the HF chassis harness - no problem

you need to use the HF engine harness with the HF chassis harness - no other engine harnesses (like Si) are compatible with the HF chassis harness - the HF has wires in different locations in the engine to chassis harness connectors - for instance, the HF has the igniter wire in the round 8-pin connector on the driver's side where the Si has the igniter wire in the rectangular 6-pin connector on the passenger side - the Si engine harness will plug right into the HF chassis harness, but it won't work, as the wires don't match on both sides of the connectors

Last edited:
MAN.. I wish we lived closer together.. I'd learn tons more.

You saved me again Sir!

Thanks E

Back