1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRX HF multi port VS LS multi port??

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 78civic, Dec 15, 2011.

1. 78civic

78civic Junior Member

Good morning.
    I've read tons on the "dual port" injection conversion but haven't read much of anything IF the crx "HF" engine wiring is plug and play with the stock LS/DA 90-93 integra wiring since the HF is multi port injection already..

So, Can I just plug in a Integra PR-4 ecu or modified one (say, P-28) or is there any other electrical mods that need to be accomplished?

I've even seen the differences between the HF wires here:http://hondaswap.com/reference-materials/ecu-pinouts-28667/
    BUT, mine is a '89.. It there differences with that particular year?

Thanks. E

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  2. jlicrx

jlicrx Senior Member

you can plug the OBD0 PR4 ECU into the HF chassis harness - no problem

you need to use the HF engine harness with the HF chassis harness - no other engine harnesses (like Si) are compatible with the HF chassis harness - the HF has wires in different locations in the engine to chassis harness connectors - for instance, the HF has the igniter wire in the round 8-pin connector on the driver's side where the Si has the igniter wire in the rectangular 6-pin connector on the passenger side - the Si engine harness will plug right into the HF chassis harness, but it won't work, as the wires don't match on both sides of the connectors

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  3. 78civic

78civic Junior Member

MAN.. I wish we lived closer together.. I'd learn tons more.

You saved me again Sir!

Thanks E

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted