CRX HF to Type SH H22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaGuy

I am planning on doing the Prelude swap into my CRX HF! What all parts will I need to steer me in the right direction like mounts, ECU, Axles. I am sure I will need new knuckles do I need them from a SI or a Prelude. what are some good brands I mean Hasport is the best for mounts from what I hear! I appreciate any help thank you!

well....first off IMO you should fuck the SH and get a obd1 swap with lsd. the ATTS in the SH will not work ever for you and isnt as good as a lsd. plus your skipping to obd2. second, your oging to be doing alot of work. mounts frokm hasport i guess if they even make them. all wiring from a lude, cable linkage from a lude, p13 or p72 ecu, tons of cutting to make sure your clearences are incheck, etc...list goes on....have fun man lol

just a note, I got the steering knuckles and hubs you need if you wanna em let me know! (Snowsk85@yahoo.com or PM) (from an si so they won't f*up camber, toe etc)

I know two guys that have done the swap succesfully and one is turbo. I am leaning away from the sh they didn't use that motor. I think they used the Type S it looks like that might make the job a little easier. does anyone know who might make a mount kit for it. does anyone know if the center console will still fit over the lude shift mechanism. I know my Civic EX didn't have a center console and it had a H22a. thanks

Back