CRX HF with B18A1 Motor..............

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

My stock HF harness is pretty hacked up and is missing a few sensors and grounds. I was wondering if It is possible for me to use a CRX SI wiring harness?????????? Once i get a new harness, My car will finally be able to start. Someone please help me out on this question, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ya, I wish i could get a new one, I guess Honda Has discontinued the HF wiring harness. So now i have to scower junk yards, and parts sites and see whos got one. Thanks.

I always thought that the HF and SI harnesses were the same, I was under the impression that the only differences were the motor and the ECU.... :hmm:

i thought i told you this already ;], you can use the si harness but you have to move the ignitor wire. on the si its on the pass shock tower, but on the hf its on the drivers shock tower. just move the fat white wire on the si dizzy harness to the dirvers side round connector(white with yellow dots) then it should work. thats how mine is hooked up

-joseph
if you have questions e-mail me

Back