1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRX HF with B18A1 Motor..............

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by CReX123, Aug 10, 2004.

1. CReX123

CReX123 Senior Member

My stock HF harness is pretty hacked up and is missing a few sensors and grounds. I was wondering if It is possible for me to use a CRX SI wiring harness?????????? Once i get a new harness, My car will finally be able to start. Someone please help me out on this question, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. hammerdgolfer

hammerdgolfer Senior Member

just get a new hf harness, you have to repin the si harness in a few places is what i have heard

3. CReX123

CReX123 Senior Member

Ya, I wish i could get a new one, I guess Honda Has discontinued the HF wiring harness. So now i have to scower junk yards, and parts sites and see whos got one. Thanks.

4. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

I always thought that the HF and SI harnesses were the same, I was under the impression that the only differences were the motor and the ECU.... :hmm:

5. crx

crx Senior Member

i thought i told you this already ;], you can use the si harness but you have to move the ignitor wire. on the si its on the pass shock tower, but on the hf its on the drivers shock tower. just move the fat white wire on the si dizzy harness to the dirvers side round connector(white with yellow dots) then it should work. thats how mine is hooked up

-joseph
    if you have questions e-mail me

6. rushcrx

rushcrx Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted