Crx Hybrid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aLLmOtOr

Wassop to everyone out there in 4bannger land...

How is everyone doing? Well I'm new to this Honda thing and I am looking for some information. I was hoping I could turn to you guys for some help. First off let me start off by saying that I have a 1990 Honda CRX HF. I know, it's weak! So this is where you guys come in. I was looking to do a swap, and I was leaning towards a b18A. What parts do I need to do the complete swap? Any suggestions, tips, or comments? Any information would be helpful. Thankx for all who reply! :spin:

Hey me too. I just bought my motor yesterday. Ok, this is a list of the neccessarys. Motor, CABLE b-series transmission, ecu, wiring harness, shiftlinkage, axles, motor mounts, if you want your ac youll need a bracket for it. You'll also need a T-168936394 Turbo. And nos and a techno cd. Not sure if I forgot anything, but if I did, then all the REAL Honda gurus will pick it up and let you know.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@May 29 2003, 04:03 PM
Motor, CABLE b-series transmission, ecu, wiring harness, shiftlinkage, axles, motor mounts, if you want your ac youll need a bracket for it.

B)

Originally posted by aLLmOtOr@May 28 2003, 07:59 PM

How is everyone doing? Well I'm new to this Honda thing and I am looking for some information. I was hoping I could turn to you guys for some help. First off let me start off by saying that I have a 1990 Honda CRX HF. I know, it's weak! So this is where you guys come in. I was looking to do a swap, and I was leaning towards a b18A. What parts do I need to do the complete swap? Any suggestions, tips, or comments? Any information would be helpful. Thankx for all who reply! :spin:

Make your life easier get a b16a1 and it plug and play no need to get wires or a custum linkage

Originally posted by dok+May 29 2003, 12:31 PM-->
@May 28 2003, 07:59 PM

Make your life easier get a b16a1 and it plug and play no need to get wires or a custum linkage

its not plug n play. you need mounts, and linkage, plus im pretty sure you would have to run wires for vtec too.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+May 29 2003, 06:32 PM-->
Originally posted by dok@May 29 2003, 12:31 PM
aLLmOtOr
@May 28 2003, 07:59 PM

How is everyone doing? Well I'm new to this Honda thing and I am looking for some information. I was hoping I could turn to you guys for some help. First off let me start off by saying that I have a 1990 Honda CRX HF. I know, it's weak! So this is where you guys come in. I was looking to do a swap, and I was leaning towards a b18A. What parts do I need to do the complete swap? Any suggestions, tips, or comments? Any information would be helpful. Thankx for all who reply!   :spin:

its not plug n play. you need mounts, and linkage, plus im pretty sure you would have to run wires for vtec too.

:werd: :withstupid:

Maybe we can think,before posting something that is going to cost someone a lot of money if they get the wrong thing.

Back