1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crx Hybrid

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by aLLmOtOr, May 28, 2003.

1. aLLmOtOr

aLLmOtOr Senior Member

Wassop to everyone out there in 4bannger land...

How is everyone doing? Well I'm new to this Honda thing and I am looking for some information. I was hoping I could turn to you guys for some help. First off let me start off by saying that I have a 1990 Honda CRX HF. I know, it's weak! So this is where you guys come in. I was looking to do a swap, and I was leaning towards a b18A. What parts do I need to do the complete swap? Any suggestions, tips, or comments? Any information would be helpful. Thankx for all who reply! :spin:

2. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

Hey me too. I just bought my motor yesterday. Ok, this is a list of the neccessarys. Motor, CABLE b-series transmission, ecu, wiring harness, shiftlinkage, axles, motor mounts, if you want your ac youll need a bracket for it. You'll also need a T-168936394 Turbo. And nos and a techno cd. Not sure if I forgot anything, but if I did, then all the REAL Honda gurus will pick it up and let you know.

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

B)

4. dok

dok Senior Member

Make your life easier get a b16a1 and it plug and play no need to get wires or a custum linkage

5. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

its not plug n play. you need mounts, and linkage, plus im pretty sure you would have to run wires for vtec too.

6. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

:werd: :withstupid:

Maybe we can think,before posting something that is going to cost someone a lot of money if they get the wrong thing.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted