1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crx lips?

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by YouKnowWhoIBee, Oct 9, 2004.

1. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

Hey guys my bud has a crx and he hates body kits for the crx. The only kit looking into would be the wings west kit but every crx has it. So to get to my question. Does any company make lips for the crx. I think the crx is the bastard honda for exterior. there are 50 different body kits for the eg and like 100 for the ek. And they make alot of different types of lips for the eg and ek's but none for the crx. So is there anysited for lips or directions how to retrofit like an eg lip on a crx??? Thanks for the help.

2. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

i dont think anyone makes a lip for the usdm crx. theres a few that make it for the jdm front end for a crx, but it is NOT compatable with the usdm front.

3. aLLmOtOr

aLLmOtOr Senior Member

Just do the JDM conversion. Its clean and not too many people have them on the CRX.

4. drpenguin

drpenguin Senior Member

Whats the JDM conversion?

5. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

jdm SiR conversion? thats what im doing since i wrecked my front end. it has different headlights(more rectanglish) and different bumper lights.

6. CRXSI91

CRXSI91 Senior Member

umm the crx is not the bastard of honda...just because people make 40 kits for the civics and accords,doesnt mean u need 40...because 36 of them are all the same..and they are garbage...as far as lips go...tell your friend to either get the mugen front lip...or a Middle splitter...or get both,and he wont be dissapointed.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted