crx lookin for ls/vtec setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

infamouz

aight fellas person from cali, sacramento.
i was just feeling like askin how much it was going to cost to do a ls/vtec engine setup in my 1990 crx si. ive already got a stock B18a1 ls non vtec engine, and would like to do a ls vtec setup. i, thinkn about a b16a as the head. i just wanted to know that if any of you fellow californians in sactown or anywhere close to the bay know of any places that aill take care of all of this for me. i dont really know that much about the rod and piston setup, but i guess the shops will take care of all that. i just a quick one, how much do you guys think a good setup will cost. an ls/vtec setup?
also if you ask shops to change the internals of your engine to give it more "strength," how much would all that cost altogehter? is there anyone located in the sac town area that can give me a good referance to a shop that can do all this. preciate all this, and ive been logging in this site for about a month, u guys are F*KIN INSANE. lol.

oy yeah if you see a yellow crx with a skyline front end and carbon fiber hood, thatll probably be me. hehehhe

Back