crx ls swap help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jlopez1

Alright im new here so heres wat i got, i already put the engine in got it wired and started but having vacume problems engine just dies after a minute on any help is appreciated also i have no lights or tach doesnt work

you keeping fuel pressure?
tach should be a blue wire on the dizzy i think, idk why it wouldnt work sounds like wiring issues to me (tach and lights). altho the lights are part of the chassis wiring and not knowing how you made the wiring work have a hard time with that, fuse maybe. you need more info than it dies after a min. tho check spark could be an icm going out had a few of them in my day. the heat sink goes bad on em over heat, dead. if thats the case go to the shack and ask for liquid heat sink. trouble shoot start with the easy stuff and work your way from there.

cap and rotor how old are they? vacume problems, what kind of vacume problems hook it up to a diagram on the hood online or any one of the other many places you can find stuff like that. vac caps to cap off whats not used.work your way through it you find something your not sur about ask. what king of ecu did you use?

well im usin a pr4 integra ecu would it probably be cuz the engine has been sitting 4 a while cuz it took a couple of cranks to start too.

Back