crx ls/vtec turbo help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondasourasrex

1 can i use a b16 dist on my gsr head (has to be matching obd?)
2 what harness do i need i have a problem i do not know what year my gsr head is is there a way to tell the different obd after 95
3 where is the best spot to circulate coolant to my turbo
thanks for your time i have put together lots of motors but never tryed to put one in a crx im sur there will be more questions to come

i will get pics up asap but what sucks is i was told this was a real repectable place to get info and help on building hondas but all i have gotten is rudeness. i have done alot of hondas but have never had to change obd's i have a ls block with balanced crank,eagle h beam rods,wiesco 8-5 pistons, block gaurd, moroso oilpan turbo tapped, gsr head, with kibblewhite aluminum vales,kibblewhite double sprung valve springs, kw retainers, itr cams, custom fuel rail, pressure reg, rp 1000cc injectors, gsr intake, custom built turbo manifold, hks wastegate, and custom built hks/ garrett hybrid ar70 trim high psi turbo as you can see i have alot of money here and i am looking for the best to help me get it into a obd 0 car and where my problem lies im not sure wha to do i dont know if the intake and head are obd1 or 2

If u used the search button like I recommended politely, you'd know that rywire.com makes obd switch harnesses to whatever obd u need, but that's just rude now

rywire is very cool thank you for the help. i have been using the SEARCH button lol but cant find any detailed help on what i have to do to get my downpipe to clear the front crossmember alos for the intercooler piping i dont want to cut it and rebrace it unless that my only option thanks Ron

Take some pics, how close? And maybe rebending new pipe is the only way, all depends kn the setup blah blah blah

Back