CRX memories :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
i still saved my pictures on photobucket after all these years. I wish i could have my 'crex' back :(

crx5.jpg

100_0346.jpg

S7000212.jpg

S7000177.jpg

S7000477.jpg

S7000475.jpg

I want another one :(

Looks like a decent car, Taco. I miss my '91 hatch dearly....looks like it had about the same motor setup....

I remember seeing this car somewhere on the net. Didn't think it would be yours though. LOVE the front end !

I know a guy here near Memphis that has a 88hf for sale if interested??
If you just have to have another.
Runs, cold air, over 50mpg white/blue, 2500.00 I think. Drive it home..

E

no thanks. I plan on buying one already swapped with a paint job and rims. I've seen some really clean ones with B16 or b20 swaps for $2500 down south.

I sold all my stereo stuff from years ago to buy this crx. hell i also sold the crx i currently had to buy this. Old lsvtec swap was in it and it was fun.

I blew it up...well slung a rod bearing really, and refreshed the motor from scratch. comlete eagle rotating assembly at 11.3.1 compression. I had a friend do a port and polish on the head and while that was going on i bought some S2S2 cams with springs/retainers from someone here on HS.

This thing was so much fun to drive with the B16 tranny.

I bought the red one to put my motor in it. Complete paint job including engine bay. Had a wire tuck done (big thanks to Andrew) and minor suspension work. Once i got it completed in the red car it slung another rod bearing on the way to getting the car registered. It was my lazy ass's fault for not installing the type R oil pump as soon as i bought it. :angry:

But i did sell the motor for what i paid for it. :lol: everything else got sold in parts. The red crx was sold with a beat up B16A. My blue crx was sold with a friends B20 swap.

i'm gonna cry:( Car ran 14.1 spinning 1rst and 2nd (1rst time at the track) but trapped at 101mph. I could have easily done mid 13's or lower.

Last edited:
thanks. i was just browsing my photobucket started to remember the good times....

The 4th pic down, what intake is that? the runners are nice and flat? NOT curved too much.
E

I just don't understand why they couldn't make those models again..?

Back