crx no juice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2fastteg

i was messing with the ign wires i was going to put a switch to turn it off and on i was going to rig it up but something came undone and some of the wires fell in water i put it bak together and no juice

theres two things of wires one goes to the fuse box inside and the other i tried to trace it down but no luk it just done it today i was trying to hook up a kill switch and trying to get more slak the fuse box one came out i plugged it in and nothing

the car\didnt have but a few fuses in it when i got it when u told i checked the fuses replaced them and filled tge rest of the spots with random fuses what would be the easiest way to trak down a short and is there any other fuses outside the car could be the prob

start with the power wires and check for voltage then work your way from there

get one of those little screwdriver things that light up would that work if i dont get a bad signal then its got to be the fuses right

by power wires do u mean the ons going to the to the switches im going to be hooking up if not which power wires

Back