CRX OBD0 Swap Help ------->

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16GSR

B Series Guru
I bought an Obd0 b18 LS Swap for my CRX. It was throwing an ignition code...14....and you could hear the fuel pump prime but wouldn't turn over. Dizzy is new, spark plugs are new, wires are new....i arched the plugs and they went, but intermintantly...this was on a PR4 OBD0 ecu.....then I tried a different obd0 ecu I had laying around that had a vtec map on it....w/e....but it didn't throw any code, but the pump would no longer prime. I swapped the 7pin relay...still nothing. I do have a new fuel pump that I was going to install....but idk if that's going to do the trick....any ideas???

I bought an Obd0 b18 LS Swap for my CRX. It was throwing an ignition code...14....and you could hear the fuel pump prime but wouldn't turn over. Dizzy is new, spark plugs are new, wires are new....i arched the plugs and they went, but intermintantly...this was on a PR4 OBD0 ecu.....then I tried a different obd0 ecu I had laying around that had a vtec map on it....w/e....but it didn't throw any code, but the pump would no longer prime. I swapped the 7pin relay...still nothing. I do have a new fuel pump that I was going to install....but idk if that's going to do the trick....any ideas???

Check your grounds - namely the ground on the thermostat housing and valve cover.

Still trying to fix this problem...anyone else got any ideas?

Back