CRX par for sale, minus bumper, hood and fender

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mellowgorilla

Yeah, front end collision, parting car. Hood, radiator, passenger fender, headlight and turn signals, front bumper, smashed. For anything else, lemme know... And if you want the whole car, but you probably don't.

It's got a DX Civic transmission (manual) and 2.5 exhaust axelback and muffler. I think everything else should be stock or belongs there.
Go to http://b-boi.2itb.com/rec.htm for pics of car.
Pics nine thru twelve hood up.
Rims not for sale.

If the link goes out please post for me, Thanks.

It its a 90/91 how much do you want for the Black trim piece that covers where the seatbelt goes on the outside of the door

Originally posted by Guy@Nov 17 2004, 09:32 PM
It its a 90/91 how much do you want for the Black trim piece that covers where the seatbelt goes on the outside of the door
[post=418481]Quoted post[/post]​

I tried to take off the Passenger side piece and broke it. How do they come off? Driver's side still good.

Im not sure how to take it off, but its the drivers side i need anyways. How much do you want for it shipped to 95961?

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 18 2004, 07:09 PM
Try gently prying with a flathead screwdriver. It's held on by plastic clips, just like interior trim peices. Too bad you don't need the '88-'89 trim. :p
[post=418890]Quoted post[/post]​

getting rid of your civic?

Originally posted by phengnhou@Nov 20 2004, 01:42 AM
hey wasup. just want to know if you have the head gasket. if you write me back. and give me price. thanks..

pheng
[post=419559]Quoted post[/post]​

I do have the headgasket, but if it was me I would buy a new gasket. This one has already been pressed and should not be used again...From what I have been told. Do you still want it? Lemme know.

Originally posted by Guy@Nov 18 2004, 08:02 PM
Im not sure how to take it off, but its the drivers side i need anyways. How much do you want for it shipped to 95961?
[post=418887]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm gonna try to rip it out today without breaking it I'll let you know, then.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 18 2004, 01:40 AM
ok i need the manifold just the upper portion
[post=418607]Quoted post[/post]​

Dumb question, the Exhaust manifold? yeah I have it. where are you at? I will check for shipping.

The interior is black right?, I'll give you, 100$ shipped for the dash, 25$ each for the lower door panels, 40$ each for the whole door panel, and 15$ for all the upper trim in bach and the door stills. I think thats all I need, Where are you located??? could i pick up or meat you some where? I'm in MN.

ps. I'll need pictures before I shell out $$

email:

Freaze_or_bUrN ( the "at" sing) godmail.com

hey man i need the driverside fender and bumper light, also how about the passenger side mirror with the interior piece and screws. Talk to me on aim i might forget to look at this my aim name is Ridenismo

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 18 2004, 05:09 PM
Try gently prying with a flathead screwdriver. It's held on by plastic clips, just like interior trim peices. Too bad you don't need the '88-'89 trim. :p
[post=418890]Quoted post[/post]​

your lucky you got that piece i almost toke the hammer to it

Originally posted by Guy@Nov 22 2004, 08:15 PM
any updates?
[post=420621]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry... Shoulda posted this yesterday.
Broken Driver's door peice.
Dash, sold.
Rear interior, sold.
Passenger Mirror and fender, sold.
Driver fender, corner and bumper lens, sold.
All for now...

How much shipped for the Door shells to 50010? I just want the metal outside of the door, but I'll take the window/lock/other door shit too if you have it.

edit - unless they have ANY rust. Then I don't want them.

how much for the mpfi system?(harness, fuel injectors, dizzy, and ecu), also the oil cap and the left side radiator mount

I also need the rear bumper support, the drivers side window crank mechinism, and lots of black pieces, please email me.,

Freaze_or_burN "at" godmail.com

Back