CRX par for sale, minus bumper, hood and fender

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey man i already shipped that turbo last wendsday. whatd u ship me or have u even shipped it yet? if u can will u throw in your upper exhuast manifold if it isnt to late?

hey man where are u at?
email me if u can about the stuff. Thanks Jake

i am in need of your rear bumper support if its not rusted out...im at 01880 for shipping purposes
get back at me if ur selling it

Sorry for the delay. Thanksgiving beat the crap out of my only surviving car, I got sandwiched by a minivan and a limo, and a taxi. Not my fault but its giving me no time. I will get back to everything that I have missed. And I will also give a new list of all parts remaining. Thank you for your patience.

sorry my email has changed to Freaze_or_bUrN(at)yahoo.com... I still need all that stuff... what ever you got left... driver side window mechinism???

I need the whole interior headliner for my 90 HF. let me know how much shipped to 14219. thanx. Im also interested in getting a door popping setup. anyone with info about it (cost, where i can get them, anything) let me know. thanx. email is 'Emrents00@aol.com'

Currently. The entire engine bay is available minus: Exhaust manifold, brake booster and master cylinder and radiator. In-car the inner wiring, seats, blower motor and duct work are still available. I also have a bunch if 88-89 tail lights. I think of two whole sets.

And by the way, my 92 Chevy Beretta GT is totalled. Lucky me.
In need of a manual b-series tranny.

Originally posted by ugpclothes@Dec 5 2004, 06:02 PM
is the engine still good? d16a6 right? how much and how many miles?
[post=426609]Quoted post[/post]​

D15B6 178K great condition, slight tap. Was not damaged from rec.
$150 obo.

Back