CRX parts and misc. for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy. I'll have to go look at my CRX and see what he used... I know it's made out of wood. What size speakers do those mount? Do the speakers mount directly to those brackets or is there more in between? Do you have the plastic speaker brackets for the front speakers?

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 9 2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks buddy. I'll have to go look at my CRX and see what he used... I know it's made out of wood. What size speakers do those mount? Do the speakers mount directly to those brackets or is there more in between? Do you have the plastic speaker brackets for the front speakers?

it mounts stock size speakers, i think its 6.5 in speakers but im not positive. the speakers dont mount directly to these, there should be like a peice of metal that goes over top of this, and the speaker connects directly to that.

Goldenboy - sorry , im not selling them seperately, whoever put them together, put them on so tight that i cant get them apart, i would really like to sell it as a package deal anyway.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 10 2003, 07:12 PM
it mounts stock size speakers, i think its 6.5 in speakers but im not positive. the speakers dont mount directly to these, there should be like a peice of metal that goes over top of this, and the speaker connects directly to that.

Oh, I see. So if I already have the speakers mounted in the rear locations, I already have the brackets... it just seems so... ghetto the way the previous owner mounted them in.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jul 10 2003, 09:03 PM-->
@Jul 10 2003, 07:12 PM

Oh, I see. So if I already have the speakers mounted in the rear locations, I already have the brackets... it just seems so... ghetto the way the previous owner mounted them in.

check it out on your car, if you have the brackets, you should be able to take out the speakers, by unsrewing the wood or w/e and there should be those plastic brackets that mounts directly to the frame, or metal, or w/e par of the car it is there that doesnt come out. check it out and let me know if you still want them. thanks.

I'll let you know. The rears are mounted in there secure enough, so I probably won't buy them from you. Do you have the front brackets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back