CRX parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Alright Im gutting the car this weekend let me know what interior pieces you need im gonna pull most of it out and i dont really have the room to keep it sitting around i can take pics of whatever part that you want the color is blue just so you know.

FOR SALE
I got the two outer parts of tailights 88-89
and a set of headlights make offers.

I also have a stock yellow bumper $10 (pick up only South NJ)

I have two guages 2 1/16 autometer phantom series boost and air/fuel 35 each shipped
or 65 shipped for both
might have some more parts i gotta fish through the car later.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Mar 28 2005, 11:02 PM
Bump need money to get this project rolling
[post=480112]Quoted post[/post]​

u selling the whole bumper with the bumper reinforcement or just the bumper cover..?

Originally posted by lilsicsol+Mar 30 2005, 01:23 PM-->
allbottledup
@Mar 28 2005, 11:02 PM
Bump need money to get this project rolling
[post=480112]Quoted post[/post]​

u selling the whole bumper with the bumper reinforcement or just the bumper cover..?
[post=480701]Quoted post[/post]​

oow yea do u have the fenders???!....i dont care what color....if you do lemme noe how much$$ for all 3 things im in the ny area all pick up..''

Originally posted by allbottledup@Apr 10 2005, 08:40 PM
sorry i confused you uptop i just edited it
[post=485489]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: nah i just read it too fast....what yr is your rex? 89 right?

Originally posted by allbottledup@Apr 10 2005, 09:28 PM
yep 89
[post=485504]Quoted post[/post]​

darn if it was older i might have helped :(

i have a stock shift knob of a gsr if your interested, i have one on my crx and like it better than the stock honda one. if you really want a stock shift knob of a honda I can ask my buddies.

dont have the side..the one that came with the car are cracked. $55 shipped let me know if you want them

still got all interior parts for sale you can see the pic in my album...also got the a/c i still have to pull it out but its all there. anything you want let me know

still got alot of parts left let me know what you want im trying to clean the shed out

Back