crx prob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmh04

I have a turbo b18c motor all done up but not in the car will the hood of the crx touch the b18c motor tht i have and if it does wat hood should i get?

You can talk 2 me much faster on aim if u have aol or msn my screen name is jdmh04?

Thanks

i dont think it will but if it does you can bang your stock one or you can cut the skeleton off so it is just a sheet metal hood.

mine hits but i it hit against the hood so many times now it doesnt hit it anymore.

Originally posted by mikesphat@Jan 10 2004, 10:49 PM
my 91 civic with the zc didnt hit but this would prolly work if yours does hit with the b18
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2452768914

just had a car in the shop with that hood on it - only problem is that the bubble is only on the outside - the underneath side of the hood is flat across, just like stock!
B16A's and B18C's are usually not a problem - mainly ZC

jdmh04,

I have a '90 CRX DX and I am going to buy a b18c1 motor from my friend. I have been looking every where to figure out what I need to do this swap (i.e. motor mounts shift linkage, ECU/ harness etc.) ??? I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Back