crx problem.....need help.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90_crx_si

my car rev to 3500rpm then chokes... Sometime it'll start but when it starts it'll idle to 1000 rpm and drop to 0-400 rpm back and forth...could it be my throttle sensor or distributor? Because my distributor cap is burn so i replace it already but haven't replace my distributor rotor. or can it be my timing is off. now the car won't even start no more. one more problem, my ecu don't blink or lighted up at all?????????????? any information???????please help........thanks

my ecu don't even blink. well now i just install a new distributor rotor and it won't start. could it be my ecu or can it be my spark plugs because oil does get to my spark plugs.???????????????????????????

you have ecu or distributor problems

yea..when oil or water gets down there....it kills the spark basically....then it wont fire right and thats ur studderin problem and idle prob....replace ur spark plug seals on the valve cover and suck up all that oil with a straw and vaccum

holy shit do you seriously not know what I meant by that phrase? Your car chokes when you try to rev it over 3500rpm, and you have oil all over your spark plugs...the oil all over the spark plugs is a key indicator of what your problem might be...

here, let me put it in 'I'm a fucking complete fucking moron and I can't fucking comprehend fucking black-and-fucking-white English because, as fucking previously fucking stated, I'm a complete fucking moron' terms.

YOU HAVE OIL ON YOUR SPARK PLUGS. THIS IS A GOOD INDICATION OF WHAT MAY BE CAUSING YOUR PROBLEM.

You're the reason that some animals eat their young.

Back