crx project #2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Keep into it don't let anyone or anything get you down.

Rat Rod it up. That thing looks awesome.

Put a turbo H22 in it. But keep the intercooler and piping hidden.

look around and you can get a crx for under 800, running and good mechanical condition

idk about all of those random parts, not going to be fun at all

I say cut it up part it out,make your money back an' buy a CLEAN rex

haha, i just checked your thread. it's been 6 months, still no engine, no body parts, no paint.

i have faith it will get done, it's just a shitload of work.

Edit: I have the b16, I have ALL the body parts...but you are right about the paint...Not to thread jack by the way lol

im not going to part the car out i have everything im going to put it all back together now. i went and got anothe pm6 ecu yesterday and, the dash harness and si engine harness for $25

motor wise im going to run a turbo f22. im not going to run it remote into the passenger floor and not run a bov SLEEPER o i also picked up a full msd set got it for FREE

i have clear corner lights,and the oem corner lights for you..take your pick..
i might also have amber...if the price is right

not having power sucks, just trace it from your battery and see were the power doesn't flow anymore. use a multimeter on volts dc black on the negative cable and use the the red lead to see if you have power. you can trace it down to see if it is a blown fuse, a bad relay, or even a loose ground.

so i got power! my dumb ass forgot to contect the ground wire to the enigine. now i have no power to my fuel pump or spark? im lost on this one :(

Simple! you forgot another ground.... did you put the one on the thermostat housing?

yea i got thats the one that i had forgot so i finally got it the motor is out of time so im truckin it to the garage so i can put it on the lift and get that fixed and finish the body kit and exaust

Thank you orlando for your insightful information. I can already tell from your first two posts that you are going to be a valued member of this community.

my project crx shell was 80 bones and it looks much better than that man .. mine didint have a ugle ass body kit and was missin some glass but it was straight and very little rust

Back