CRX Project Car for Sale!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Aleaf.CRX

I've decided to sell my 89 CRX DX. It breaks down ever month and I can't keep up with it (money-wise or knowledge-wise). Nobody replaced the important parts and abused this car before I owned it. But, things I have replaced so far:

*Battery
*Spark Plugs
*Distributor and other parts to it
*Timing Belt
*Head gasket (twice)

There's probably other fixed things, but it's too many to remember. Anyway, it's silver, a DX, 5-speed, AC, Stereo, etc.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I need a reliable car... so anyone wanting a little fixer-upper, this is a great car!!!

Btw, make an offer, but nothing below $1300, an only because it's currently not running. I can at least get that.

Last edited:
I had better be reading this wrong...I know your not selling your crx.....am I going to have to come up their and kick your ass? :eek:

I can't do it anymore man. It's making me broke. I don't have the time, knowledge, or money to keep up with it. I'm looking at 02-05 Celicas, but maybe not, my stupid ex had one...but I really like them. I need a full-time job, then I can make payments and have a better car.

But yeah, I don't know... this sucks though.

ahh I see....going to be like all the other women and make payments on a pretty new car......alright

quitter. :slap: but put some pics up. and if you take less than $1500 for that car (unless it has been totaled twice and rusted to shit) you should be filing taxes in the stoopid section.

sigh....you can't quit on a rex. it's just not right.

I know, I really don't want to, I love that car and it's still my fav. I'm not a quitter, I'm going through the Honda dealership to become a Honda mechanic. It's just, I ow like 4 different people money, so I can't afford this car. I've spent close to $2000 on it anyway, not including the $1300 for it to be paid for. Lame.

I'll keep trying, but unless anyone wants to send me a free v-tec engine, I dunno what else to do...

K, price edited. That's how much I paid for it, with a breaking timing belt, dying head gasket, failing distributor and whatever else is wrong with it.

Nope, sorry, that's all I got for now. I can tell you there's a small dent in between the middle and bottom trim by the back wheel well on the passenger's side. but besides that and a few scratches and old paint, it's pretty straight.
I'm hoping to get more money, but if that's the least I can get, I'm good. I just need enough to buy a decent car lol.

Aleaf you may not believe me but you need to hang onto this car, they are getting rare
and will be worth their weight in gold in do time. I was tempted to sell mine but I came to the realization that I was acting out of stupidity. Besides a new car will only cost you more anyway and its not like you can sell it and make a down payment on a new car and be profitable about it, it will cost you out the ass in the end. Like me I know your pockets don't flow deep so if I have ever said anything to you that made you think let it be this.
quitter. :slap: but put some pics up. and if you take less than $1500 for that car (unless it has been totaled twice and rusted to shit) you should be filing taxes in the stoopid section.

sigh....you can't quit on a rex. it's just not right.

so since she is giving up I guess that makes you my crx queen by elimination right? :D

Yeah, small amounts. I took an s.o.s pad to the rims and front bumper. I got the little dots of rust for the most part off of both. I also just took a can of car spray paint to the front bumper. You can tell I didn't sand it and such if you look closely. Besides that the hood is dented in, along the lines on the passenger side near the tip of the hood and the driver's side fender is dented, as you can see in the pic. Interior is smoked in, but i have febreeze and that'll take care of that in a few days.

Bump for you. If I only had my other job now and the timing was right, I would take a trip to Idaho to pick this up. :D

yeah i'm thinking this rex is a steal for someone. those dents look poppable, the rust sounds minimal, the stockedness of the majority = a huge :thumbsup: though i'm not a fan of the b/w interior. and yeah, the damn thing just needs a little love.

Too bad I'd charge you double.
:D

I'm sure you would. Hmpf!

I KNOW that you will sell this in a few days and STILL wish you the best, even though it seems you would charge me double for some reason. haha

Then again, you could be talking to someone else. :D

Strippers are the SHIT! :D They bounce all around and their boobies barely move at all...its great.

Back