CRX Project Car for Sale!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've bounced at tons of go-go bars in ny/nj and I tend to lmao when they say "im stripping to pay my tuition". Some girls are really nice girls, but most of them are skanks.

"I strip to pay tuition" is just bs to get more money. I know because I've used that excuse.don't ask....lol

with my financial situation right now I'm not past wiping down a 78 year old twat and eating it like Louie Anderson at an all you can eat buffet

btw your welcome for the info aleaf :D

ok back on topic bump for elyse that a great buy for a crx in good shape

ok back on topic bump for elyse that a great buy for a crx in good shape
lmao I figured that'd shut you up :p

however I agree if you live anywhere near Idaho you'd be an idiot to let this pass you buy. (aren't' subliminal messages fun?)

instead of financing a newer car why not get a loan for the repairs.

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna repair it. If it continues breaking down though... I might just have to sell it.

Hatchback ftw? I have a hatchback silly. 'Sides, I don't like how the Honda Civic hatches look.

I'd trade you my 93' Civic Sedan for it, it's reliable and the new engine/tranny only have like 30,000 miles on it. Been wanting a CRX project, that or a del sol w/T-tops. I'm selling my Civic for like $2,000 at least after I fix the head gasket. Looking for either a CRX/Del-sol, or a RWD project like a 240sx or 300zx, maybe an old Fairlady Z?

I'm not a big sedan fan either lol. I dunno, I'm kinda confused on what to do with the rex now. It's working and stuff.... CRXs are my fav too.

DO NOT SELL IT,,your going through some minor problems,thats what cars are all about,,its clean as hell,,i just sold my motor so i wish i could help ya,

DO NOT SELL IT,,your going through some minor problems,thats what cars are all about,,its clean as hell,,i just sold my motor so i wish i could help ya,

I know they're pretty minor, but I'm broke and it breaks down EVERY month. As soon as I got it, it started pulling this shit. Hm... I was gonna name it Christine for a while lol. Instead, my license plates are gonna say "Hoopdi". For real. When it's time to change 'em, they're gonna say it. You'll see. ;)

pick up a z6 swap. you can do it for like 500 bucks. the motors are 5 ish years newer, and are way more reliable. a shop can do the swap for you pretty easily.

pick up a z6 swap. you can do it for like 500 bucks. the motors are 5 ish years newer, and are way more reliable. a shop can do the swap for you pretty easily.

I was actually thinking about that too. Where can you get it for $500?

Back