crx issues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok,well,might be looking for a new motor,sounds like either a rod knock,might also be my alternator pulley,its bent bad,so hoping its that

sounds like either a rod knock or what?

a bad alternator pulley is definitely a good excuse to do an engine swap.
lol

or my alt. pully is making the nois,th pully has a bad bend in the side of it,causing the belt to "snap" but its not breaking off,i tink its just hiting the belt cover

puttin the motor in:D
couldnt get it lined up right,so i got pissed and beat the moto and car with a hammer

shit pissed me off;)
but the motor is all good,my boy just came and checked it out
now linkage and weld up the exhaust and im set

You know what they say...

If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

lmfao. Nice, I would rep. but my rep is no good compared to yours.

make sure you dont make a mistake with that engine Injen. If the noise doesnt go away with a different pully or altenator. with no doubt. check those rod bearings. for right now, to check if its the bottom end or the altenator. take the belt off altenator and start the car. (yes, its not going to charge it. but the car should run for atleast 30 minutes on just the battery.) If there no knocking or tapping or anything with the belt off. Then thats your problem. If there is.... then.... your going to be a mad mo fo. :eek:

^word,im gonna go ou and do it today,probably going to weld up my exhaust today too(not that i need it to drive it)but ive also gotta put my linkage in,then its go time:D

Back