CRX Quarter Panel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sara_skully

I was just wondering if there was a website or somewhere, where you can buy body replacement parts.
I know they are expensive and thats not a problem. I just need Right and Left rear quarter panels.
Ps. I know I have to cut the bad ones out and weld the new ones on. Just thought I would check.

Indiana Jones couldn't source rear quarters for the car. I'm going to the shop tonight so I'll check for you - but I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone is sourcing these.

I had to make mine from scratch.

Actually, better yet - are you in the NE US ? Rust areas ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Indiana Jones couldn't source rear quarters for the car. I'm going to the shop tonight so I'll check for you - but I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone is sourcing these.

I had to make mine from scratch.

Actually, better yet - are you in the NE US ? Rust areas ?

Im in Ohio. I just have it in normal crx places. The rear quarters. I was told by a few people that there is a site that sells them. I'm sure the cut them off of cars...I dont think the produce them some where. I want to stay clear from bondo and all that jazz. So this is the cleanest way to do it.

have a shop make them for you. I did mine myself but i have, a planishing hammer and an english wheel to make them

Quoted post[/post]]
have a shop make them for you. I did mine myself but i have, a planishing hammer and an english wheel to make them

I guess I could I just prefer to work with shops caus the lack of shops in this area that 1. aren't addictd to drugs or 2. they basically are criminals and if you take your car in basically parts will come back on it that aren't yours that they traded out. Im pretty happy with the setup i have write now so I would rather do all the work myself.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I was just wondering if there was a website or somewhere, where you can buy body replacement parts.
I know they are expensive and thats not a problem. I just need Right and Left rear quarter panels.
Ps. I know I have to cut the bad ones out and weld the new ones on. Just thought I would check.

https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/honda_parts...mponent=B++4802

Awesome! Thanks so much

try lookin up CAPS aftermarket sleeves and panels! the real name is continential auto parts services I think! pretty cheap shit! I work at a body shop and thats who we go through to safe people money. and they fit better then many!

flares

Im gonna either try htose trading post panels or im gonna use rear panel Flares ill let you know hoe everything works out

Back