crx Seems like not getting gas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ky'sCRX

i got crx b16, it seems like it is not getting gas. you here the the fuel pump kicking on. its getting fire, but it will not start, ok if you put some starting fluid in it it fires right up and runs fine and it might sart back up if you turn it off and mostly it wont start back up. any help would be great

waith a min, after it does start it runs fine ? even when you get on it

yup, i can rev it up, go out stop and go, and come back and turn it off it normal dont start back up

i going to get one tomorrow with some other stuff i need. i replaced the pump a few months ago. i was thinking that the pump might not be pushing enough gas to the motor on start up, but when it is running could the motor be pulling the gas.

i still have the problem. when i bought the fuel pump i also got the relay. i replaced the fuel filter and its still doing the same thing, but also i have noticed that the pump dont kick on every time when you turn the key. so anymore ideas

pumps not kicking on....two things to check

the relay and check your wiring for consistency. when i had this problem, i ran a new set of wires to the fuel pump off of a different fuse. worked fine, but apparently the NEW relay i got was bad.

Yes Sir

Those Relays Suck, Run Your Own Power To The Pump And Your On Your Way. "d"

Back