crx si b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

If anybody is interested here is a crx with a b16a with approx. 45k miles, any questions let me know. The pictures are fuzzy, but my cell phone is the only digital camera I have right now, any questions let me know. Oh yeah, the right fender is red, and the car does run, but it needs a tps sensor. We'll probably fix that this weekend, but anybody interested let me know. Location is near washington dc, all receipts are available. Car is completely gutted, roll cage not installed, del sol seats, and straight pipe, exhaust is ordered, but not yet installed. Here are the pix, anything else just let me know.
s404617b350928.jpg

s40461796927e2.jpg

s4046164424a0d.jpg

s40461678e09e1.jpg

s404616e9cd154.jpg

s404617310ea73.jpg

how much do you want for it, i've been looking for a crx to use as a project car, so if you're not wanting too much i might be willing to take it off your hands, also where do you live?

do you still have the interior parts that are gutted?......interested in trading for a 94 hatch?

Originally posted by tphan4@Mar 7 2004, 05:36 PM
do you still have the interior parts that are gutted?......interested in trading for a 94 hatch?

ahh good question, i would like to know this aswell

All the interior parts were trashed when we pulled them out, as far as how much I'm asking for I want to get 4100 for the car because that's a little less than what the whole project ran me. I'm willing to take the hatch trade if you add another $800 to it. We have receipts for most everything, so if you guys have any other questions let me know.

Originally posted by b18c1civic97@Mar 10 2004, 03:57 PM
All the interior parts were trashed when we pulled them out, as far as how much I'm asking for I want to get 4100 for the car because that's a little less than what the whole project ran me. I'm willing to take the hatch trade if you add another $800 to it. We have receipts for most everything, so if you guys have any other questions let me know.

good luck trying to get 4100 for that, i can get one in better condition for 500 at a salvage yard

4100 hahaha yea right you can get 88-91 hatchs with nice paint and with b16's for 3500 in perfect running order, i'd pay 2500 at the most for that. Your wiring looks like a mess too.

4100 hahaha yea right you can get 88-91 hatchs with nice paint and with b16's for 3500 in perfect running order, i'd pay 2500 at the most for that. Your wiring looks like a mess too.

The car has cost me a little bit more than what I'm asking for, if you can find one for 3500 then good for you. As far as the reason why I'm asking this much is because it has all new parts which I have receipts for. 4 pt roll cage, steering wheel, place racing motor mounts, green axles rated at 300hp, hasport subharness and a bunch of other things that I can't remember right now. I posted this to see if anybody was interested in it, if you don't like what you see don't post meaningless comments. As you can see the car isn't finished yet, which is why it looks a little rough, anyways, just keep your comments to yourself if your not interested in purchasing the vehicle.

Back