Crx Si for sale in PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxsi541

89 CRX si for sale. Im looking to do a trade for any honda (civic, del sol, PRELUDE) if its a prelude it can just be the shell

-16" TSW Rims
-Full exhaust
-Headers
-Bodykit
-AEM Cold air intake
-System
-DC Strut
- and a bunch of other things

the pictures basically how the car looks now. it runs and drives good when its together. i would recomend dollying it home but im sure we could get it together to drive it home if u really wanted to, its just since its all apart it might take time. i really would love to keep the car i just dont have the time to finish putting it back together, im very picky on how kits look and i would need it professionally done or i would hate it.

oh yeah also the car was just at the bodyshop getting the dents and rust removed, CAR HAS NO DENTS OR RUST, it cost me $1300 i still have the receipts.

im not looking for any specific price, i really would rather a trade, all trades open. im willing to pay extra if its like a prelude or something along those lines. im also able to help u tow it to were it needs to go, i know people with trucks.
here are some pictures-

sunroof.jpg

sunroof has no rust

sub.jpg

12" rockford sub in a bandpass box

sideskirts.jpg

mugen side skirts

sidenodents.jpg

no dents along side

rear.jpg

no dents either

rearbumper.jpg

mugen rear

quarternorust.jpg

no rust

midpipe.jpg

mid pipe

interior2.jpg

interior shot

interior.jpg

interior shot

front.jpg

front

frontkit.jpg

blitz kit

exhaust.jpg

exhaust

enginebay.jpg

engine bay

4rims.jpg

4 tsw rims

eclipse541 - aim eclipse541@aol.com -- email
LOCATED IN PHILADELPHIA PA

BUMP. I'll consider all trades! if its worth more then my car i may throw up cash soo let me know what you got. BIKES TOO!

i got a 89 prelude si with lots of mods pushin 205 whp 11.2 sec 1/4 mile
call 8432009422 if interested and more details

Back