1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRX Si parts

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by ExplicitSnow, Jul 27, 2004.

1. ExplicitSnow

ExplicitSnow Senior Member

Can anyone help me out? I've gotta ship some of my CRX parts and I need to know the weight of each one.

90 CRX Si seats w/ sliders (driver and passenger)
    90 CRX Si door panels; w/ speaker grills (driver and passenger)
    90 CRX Si carpet w/ floor mats

Thank you people. Please help me out...Either post weight of each part here or leave a link that will give it to me. Thanks again

2. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

it al depends on packing and dimensional weight. the seats are 35-45 lbs each not including the size. they will be expensive unless you can break them down to 2 pieces.

matt

3. ExplicitSnow

ExplicitSnow Senior Member

i didnt even think of breaking them in 2...that might save some money...im not sure whether to package both of them in a large box or just send em in individual packages

4. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

most shipping companies go by dimensional(size) weight after a certian dimension. look at CF hoods for example. they don't weigh shit, but the size is why the are expensive. Greyhound(yes the bus company) is your friend. I've had whole front ends (in pieces) shipped for next to nothing via Gryhound. lookm on there website for qoutes.

matt

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted