CRX Si parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ExplicitSnow

Can anyone help me out? I've gotta ship some of my CRX parts and I need to know the weight of each one.

90 CRX Si seats w/ sliders (driver and passenger)
90 CRX Si door panels; w/ speaker grills (driver and passenger)
90 CRX Si carpet w/ floor mats

Thank you people. Please help me out...Either post weight of each part here or leave a link that will give it to me. Thanks again

it al depends on packing and dimensional weight. the seats are 35-45 lbs each not including the size. they will be expensive unless you can break them down to 2 pieces.

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 27 2004, 09:19 AM
it al depends on packing and dimensional weight. the seats are 35-45 lbs each not including the size. they will be expensive unless you can break them down to 2 pieces.

matt
[post=368675]Quoted post[/post]​

i didnt even think of breaking them in 2...that might save some money...im not sure whether to package both of them in a large box or just send em in individual packages

most shipping companies go by dimensional(size) weight after a certian dimension. look at CF hoods for example. they don't weigh shit, but the size is why the are expensive. Greyhound(yes the bus company) is your friend. I've had whole front ends (in pieces) shipped for next to nothing via Gryhound. lookm on there website for qoutes.

matt

Back