CRX Si Trans and D16A6 long block FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrokenRex

I'm looking to sell a 1990 CRX Si trans (large spline, as opposed to the 88-89 small spline. earlier motors can use this trans with the 90 clutch disc) no grinds, no whining (has sat for awhile, will need new axle seals.) the two reverse light connectors have been cut off, but still plenty of wire left to add butt connectors (i can do this for you before you pick up if you wish.)

Also for sale is a D16A6 Block complete. will NOT include head! Block, crank, rods, pistons, flywheel, oil pan, and oil pump only. The trans and block have approx 120k on them, no rod knock. Great for a mini-me build.

In Phoenix, Az. pick up only, will not ship! PM with offers. PM for any questions.

P1020119.jpg

P1020122.jpg

P1020121.jpg

oh damn, didn't notice pick up only, my bad.

off topic, im new the te swaps. but picked up a 92 hatch. blown engine. i happen o pick up a d16a6 engine. engine alone. will this drop right in? theres a d15b7 in it right now. tranny will match up? ecu? please help me if you got the time ? any useful info is great.

Back