CRX starts on fire

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I disagree. I plan on putting a plate system on the Z down the road. It's basically gonna be a quarter mile car anyway, with the occasional freeway assbeating. IMO, nitrous is merely a means to an end, no different from a turbo or supercharger. It's cheaper to get into, but unlike the turbo or s/c system, you can run it to some avail on a carb engine. Blow-thru systems are crap.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 6 2005, 06:11 PM
I disagree. I plan on putting a plate system on the Z down the road. It's basically gonna be a quarter mile car anyway, with the occasional freeway assbeating. IMO, nitrous is merely a means to an end, no different from a turbo or supercharger. It's cheaper to get into, but unlike the turbo or s/c system, you can run it to some avail on a carb engine. Blow-thru systems are crap.
[post=508519]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, saying nitrous is retarded is retarded. You still have to tune the car, you still have to run the system. Same thing whether it is boost, supercharger, or spray. Any shop can install anything, if the operator of the vehicle is an idiot, it doesn't matter what he has, he's still an idiot.

those banshees are soo bad ass. what a dumb bastard for not wearing a helmet. Now, i'm not gonna dis nos, but i am not a fan, and i def. know that i am not ready to run some nos. i am not trying to die. and i prob sound like a jackass, but i dont give a fook. that was one cool fireball coming out from under the hood when it was opened, but that really sucks for that guy

s3dcf03428f7d4.jpg

I agree that NOS is just a means to an end. If you want your car to be as fast as possible you're gonna have to add NOS. On the same note, he uses NOS and the other guy is using Alcohol right?? I no the banshee runs off it all the time I'm just pointing out that their not even on the same level anyway so let him use whatever.

the cause of the fire looked to be because of a nitrous backfire probablly sprayed at too low of an rpm. he should launched higher on the slicks.

Back