crx stuff still

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok guys stuff still chillin for sale

all plastick interior parts for crx out of 88 si no door pannels or dash best offer+shipping

seat 88 si but a ripped on driver seat 25$ + shipping

all the black cargo boxes decks side boxes all them 88 si best offer + shipping

tail lighs 88 si best offer + shipping

head lights 88si best offer + shipping

hatch yellow glass still in it 88 si 75$ + shipping

driver fender yellow 88 si no dinga lil surface bubbles best offer + shipping

pm me for priceing um sorry no pics cam busted but all parts for sale or trade

I'll give you $35 for the tailights and the center floor console shipped to 32514. thats how much they go at the junk yards round here, they just never have any.

LMK ASAP

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Sep 18 2005, 07:53 AM
I'll give you $35 for the tailights and the center floor console shipped to 32514. thats how much they go at the junk yards round here, they just never have any.

LMK ASAP
[post=556207]Quoted post[/post]​

make it a even 40 and it all yours pm me wit your info

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 18 2005, 09:36 AM-->
VTECPOWER
@Sep 18 2005, 10:14 AM
So do you have pics of this stuff yet?
[post=556229]Quoted post[/post]​

no pics sorry camra broken
[post=556231]Quoted post[/post]​

$40, that's shipped right? thats sounds decent. This stuff is in good condition right, no cracks in the lights (noticiable ones anyway), the console is black with little to no scratches, etc. My interior is pretty decent an im looking for some good parts to finish it off, cant have no crap in my car, you feelin me? Only reason i ask you is because you dont have any pics, and i done seen some stuff where a couple a guys was selling you out, and I'm hoping that stuff isnt true. I dont wanna get ripped off, I'm serious when it comes to cash. Look for a pm, it a be sent in a few.
I'll holla at ya, lookin forward to doing business w/ ya.

Originally posted by blackice90HB+Sep 18 2005, 08:20 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 18 2005, 09:36 AM
VTECPOWER
@Sep 18 2005, 10:14 AM
So do you have pics of this stuff yet?
[post=556229]Quoted post[/post]​

no pics sorry camra broken
[post=556231]Quoted post[/post]​

$40, that's shipped right? thats sounds decent. This stuff is in good condition right, no cracks in the lights (noticiable ones anyway), the console is black with little to no scratches, etc. My interior is pretty decent an im looking for some good parts to finish it off, cant have no crap in my car, you feelin me? Only reason i ask you is because you dont have any pics, and i done seen some stuff where a couple a guys was selling you out, and I'm hoping that stuff isnt true. I dont wanna get ripped off, I'm serious when it comes to cash. Look for a pm, it a be sent in a few.
I'll holla at ya, lookin forward to doing business w/ ya.
[post=556388]Quoted post[/post]​

pm'ed

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Sep 18 2005, 10:55 PM
PM'ed back, look for money order round Fri.-Sat. I'll let ya know when I mail it off.
[post=556463]Quoted post[/post]​

ok good deal ok lights are center concel sold to him stll more stuff to sell

hey do you have both driver/passanger side fenders and also the driver side door? how much would you like for em

Originally posted by glendizzle@Sep 19 2005, 07:48 PM
hey do you have both driver/passanger side fenders and also the driver side door? how much would you like for em
[post=556798]Quoted post[/post]​

i have driver fender only it yello 88 si that all

Hey, Frank, sorry dude but expect that $20 to get there sometime next week. some things came up but I am going to get that stuff, hopefully I can send it off tomorrow, but if not, then it will be sent Monday. Sorry to have you waiting.

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Sep 23 2005, 05:53 AM
Hey, Frank, sorry dude but expect that $20 to get there sometime next week. some things came up but I am going to get that stuff, hopefully I can send it off tomorrow, but if not, then it will be sent Monday. Sorry to have you waiting.
[post=559103]Quoted post[/post]​

no problum man youstuff boxed and ready as soon as that money order in my mail box i will ship right out to ya

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 23 2005, 11:14 AM-->
blackice90HB
@Sep 23 2005, 05:53 AM

no problum man youstuff boxed and ready as soon as that money order in my mail box i will ship right out to ya
[post=559322]Quoted post[/post]​

How about the weatherstripping around the drivers side window. If its in good condition I'll give you $10 plus shipping

Originally posted by 90sihatch+Sep 25 2005, 12:19 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 23 2005, 11:14 AM
blackice90HB
@Sep 23 2005, 05:53 AM

[post=559322]Quoted post[/post]​

How about the weatherstripping around the drivers side window. If its in good condition I'll give you $10 plus shipping
[post=560076]Quoted post[/post]​

nope sorry

hey, today Im making a sale of a beat i just finiched, and thats $100 in my pocket so I will have the money to get the stuff. i was trying to sell my door speakers (JVC 180w 5 1/4) for 40 bucks, but no sale yet. I'll PM you when i send the order off, I'll just send you the whole $40 because you waited so long.

Quoted post[/post]]
hey, today Im making a sale of a beat i just finiched, and thats $100 in my pocket so I will have the money to get the stuff. i was trying to sell my door speakers (JVC 180w 5 1/4) for 40 bucks, but no sale yet. I'll PM you when i send the order off, I'll just send you the whole $40 because you waited so long.
ok man good deal

do you have the interior panels that run from the door back? on both sides that hold the rear speakers? if so in what condition? mine are cracked where the doors shut.

Quoted post[/post]]
do you have the interior panels that run from the door back? on both sides that hold the rear speakers? if so in what condition? mine are cracked where the doors shut.
yo man this post is really old and if it is still not at the top when you found it then all the shit prolly gone!!! old post are down bottom for a reason!! keep them there~

Back