crx sub frame brace

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
back years ago, i was told that a rear sub frame brace on a crx is bad for it unless you upgrade other stuff like the sway bar, just wondering if this is true. ive never delt with those things on a ef before. all i plan on doing is lca and a asr sub frame brace for looks only im still gona run the stock sway bar and ect ect, so is this gona be bad for my car.

dont see how it'd be bad... why not just upgrade the rear sway while you're at it?

yeah i really didnt understand how it could be bad, just needed to make sure. but i do know that if you get a bigger sway bar and it connects to the sub frame then you for sure need one to help with prevent it from tearing out. so im not going that route lol.

CRX sways don't connect to the subframe. They connect to the frame rail. ASR makes a 32mm kit IIRC that uses the tow-hook mounting holes. No worries about the subframe tearing out.

i heard they make after marcket ones for the prelude also? anyone ever see one or know where i should look? reason is....... my prelude is so big. i heard they made them smaller for the preludes and crx? not trying to thread jack just thought it might be relevent?

Back