Crx Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anything fits if you throw enough money at it it would be cheaper to buy a honda motor and it would fit.

Sure. I bet you could drop in a lawnmower engine too, and you'd be about as fast.

:bash:

As 88civicHBz6 said, you've got the wrong H.

OK be nice people.............

You can put any motor into any car, with enough time , money adn patience. As long as you already have the drivetrain , then your half ways there. JUst the matter of the swap.......It would definatly be interesting at local cruize night. Iwas considering putting the 7700 RPM, 130 HP DOHC Isuzu motor i have in my CRX. THe isuzu isnt selling, lol.....but yes i will admit , honda would be easier and has way better aftermarket support.

MY 2 cents

.................WHY?!!! You could take the thousands of $ you would spend and put in a GSR with a lot of go fast goodies, or even a B16 w/turbo............take this as an intervention.........back away from the hyundai and promise me you will check yourself into rehab.

after you put your hydia elantray motor in be sure to go buy a type r sticker and some apc stuff for your ricer :newbie: :bo:

ok you guys are no help. i swicthed the plate on top of the valve cover and the oil cap with honda shit and it looks like any old honda DOHC. isn't it just like what i would find in an integra?

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Jun 20 2003, 08:15 AM
it looks like any old honda DOHC. isn't it just like what i would find in an integra?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

Yep. That's right. In fact, I threw some Nissan badges on my engine, and next thing I knew, I had a Nissan Skyline RB26DETT engine! I was like, whoa!

If you put a Sony nameplate on a Radio Shack stereo, does that mean you have a Sony stereo now?

Haaaaaahahahahaa.

This is a sweet thread. I think I'm going to leave it unlocked to see what else comes from it.

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Jun 20 2003, 09:15 AM
ok you guys are no help. i swicthed the plate on top of the valve cover and the oil cap with honda shit and it looks like any old honda DOHC. isn't it just like what i would find in an integra?

You're kidding right? Please tell me that you are kidding.

Why the fuck would you want to spend more money installing a Hyundai engine in your car than installing a GSR (or maybe even ITR) engine would cost? Does this sound completely backwards and stupid to anyone else???

Don't forget- he's sniffings lots of "tylonal". If I could snort huge Tylenol pills up my nose, I might think I could put a Hyundai engine into a Honda too.

:lol:

Hmm. Which ones do I want to snort today?

trstablets.gif

tesgeltabs.gif

tesgelcaps.gif

or

tescaplets.gif

? I think the gelcaps will fit best today. I'm tired and don't want to work the old schnozz too hard. Oh I know... I'll take the

childliquid.gif

. It's the easiest to inhale. Yes, that's what I'll do. I'm REALLY lazy today.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please post some pics of that shit, i have to see that. :bash:

no one has commented on the fact that it is the same motor that is found in an integra? lots of people put those in and nobody gives a shit about it.

no one has commented on the fact that it is the same motor that is found in an integra?

its not the same just because its a dohc and has around a 130hp
if it dosent say d16,zc,b18 then its not found in a integra :ufucktard:

honda/acuras are mad by japanesse.
hundai's are made by koreans.

just because we went to war with both of them and bombed the ever living piss out of them does not mean that they are the same.

on top of all that, why the fuck would you want a piece of shit motor in your car?
have you ever raced or driven in a hundai? i mean- I've seen school busses walk on them.

Back